In this lesson, we will see how to integrate our payment gateway with our Opencart Installation.
Steps to be followed:
- Login to your Instamojo dashboard and click on API’s and Plugins.
- Under available platform plugins, click on the relevant Opencart version of your installation and download the plugin.
- Login to your Opencart admin dashboard and click on Extensions->Extension Installer.
- Click the upload button and upload the plugin you have downloaded earlier.
- Now, select Extensions->extensions and select the extension type “Payments” in the drop-down box.
- From the list displayed, select Instamojo and Install it and click on the Edit button.
- Click the “Create New credentials” button from Instamojo API’s and Plugins page and select your version of Opencart and click “Generate Credentials” button.
- Copy and Paste the generated Client ID and Client Secret on the relevant fields in step 6 and fill the other fields as per your requirement and click save, make sure the Test mode is turned off.
If you would like to test the setup, then you need to turn the test mode and generate credentials from test.instamojo.com, otherwise, your live payment gateway is configured on your site and just enable the payment gateway on the Payments module and disable any other payment modules that seem unnecessary.
In the next lesson which will be the final lesson of this course, we will explain how to configure your opencart site in general and will go through different modules. But you have to do your own research on how to do specific actions and if you couldn’t find them on the internet, let me know in comments and I’ll try to help you out.
However, I’ll post bonus lessons in e-commerce, digital marketing etc whenever I write about those topics.
Signup for the blog newslettrs in the below form.